Please read carefully. Your order indicates acceptance of all terms and conditions.
When will I receive my order?
Please allow two to four weeks for delivery on all items. If you need faster service, please email email@example.com or call 312-396-4014. Customer service is important to us and we will make every effort to meet your special needs.
How will my order be shipped?
You have a choice! Brittany books may be shipped via USPS Priority Mail with a tracking number (which generally takes 3-5 days) - Or you may choose Federal Express 3-day service. Shipping/handling charges will be added to your total at check-out. If you prefer UPS or FedEx standard (overnight) service, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a shipping estimate.
Please note that we do not ship to P.O Boxes, so you must provide us with a street address.
What are the delivery/handling charges?
The following shipping options and handling charges will be added to your purchase:
USPS Priority Mail with a tracking number
1st item $15.00
Additional items are $5.00
FedEx 3-day Service (signature required upon receipt)
1st item $35.00
Additional items are $5.00
What about International orders?
All international orders (including Canada and Puerto Rico) are shipped via USPS Priority Mail International or FedEx International Economy. Both require a direct signature, and are billed at a flat rate depending on the country. All duties, taxes and customs fees are the responsibility of the customer. You will be invoiced through PayPal for payment in U.S. dollars by Instant Funds Transfer, E-Check or Credit Card, depending on the country. You do not need a PayPal account. Please email email@example.com for rates before ordering.
Once an international order is shipped, it may not be cancelled. There are no returns, exchanges or refunds for any international orders. Prepayment is required for all orders.
Do you charge sales tax?
Yes, we currently charge sales tax for all products shipped to Illinois and Arizona.
Brittany Publications, Ltd. is based in Chicago, Illinois with a second location in Scottsdale, Arizona. Illinois sales tax is 10.25%. Arizona sales tax is 7.95%.
May I pay by Credit Card?
Online orders require a credit card. We accept Visa, Discover, MasterCard, and American Express through PayPal for fast, easy and secure transactions. You don't even need a PayPal account. All transactions are in U.S. dollars only.
What about checks and money orders?
Online orders require a credit card. However, if you prefer to pay by check or money order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order. Be sure to include your name, phone number, a shipping address, and how you wish us to ship your order (USPS or Federal Express). We will email you an invoice. Prepayment is required, and we will ship your products as soon as the check clears.
Do you gift wrap?
Sorry, no gift wrapping on books.
Can I buy Brittany books in a store?
Brittany books are available on amazon.com and can be ordered by bookstores directly from Brittany Publications, Ltd. We currently do not have our own showroom or store front. If that changes, we will post the address on our web site.
We value your privacy and keep all of your information confidential. Our mailing lists are not shared with any other company or person, except as specifically noted in our complete Privacy as shown below.
Can I return or exchange merchandise?
Faulty items or merchandise damaged during shipping may be exchanged within the first 5 business days after delivery. Pre-authorization is required for all returns of damaged merchandise. Email email@example.com or call 312-396-4014 for a "return authorization code" and return address information. Return postage must be prepaid and the original receipt enclosed with the merchandise. CODs will not be accepted. (Note: There are no returns for International Orders.) Once an order is shipped, it may not be cancelled.
Except as described in the above paragraph, we do not offer refunds or exchanges on any products.
If you encounter any problems while ordering, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at 312-396-4014. We will be happy to assist you.
Personal Information. To fulfil your order, you must provide certain information, such as your name, email address, postal address, and the details of the product(s) that you’re ordering to us or to Mal’s E-Commerce (our shopping cart service)and to PayPal in order to complete your purhase. You may also choose to provide additional personal information when you contact us directly. We never see your credit or debit card number, and will never ask for your debit or credit card number, nor should you provide it except as required by PayPal in order to fulfill your order.
Brittany Publications, Ltd. relies on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for our mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as our shopping cart provider and PayPal. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
We may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If we are deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, we rely on the privacy services utilized by those hosting services.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. These rights are described below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact us:
For Brittany Publications, Ltd., contact email@example.com
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternately, you may send mail to: Brittany Publications, Ltd., 500 N. Michigan Avenue, Suite 600, Chicago IL 60611.